Performance Management System
Performance Management System is a process in planning, directing and controlling the performance of an employee.
- Improve corporate performance
- Translating corporate objectives into daily work behavior
- Generate early detection of problems of the company’s performance, so the company can cope with the rapidly
- Ensuring that the company’s strategy effectively implemented
- Generate performance measurement objective and fair
- Produce guidence and control systems for employee performance
- Produce good feedback for work performance of employees, so it can provide tangible rewards and career development
This process forms a cycle that consists of three processes, namely:
- Performance Planning is the process of setting performance targets.
- Performance Management is the process of setting and monitoring the results achieved.
- Performance Evaluation is a process of evaluating the achievement of targets.
Incoming search terms:
- performance management cycle