Targeted Selection Interview Technique is a method used to evaluate the competency of applicants based on past experience in order to get the right people for the jobs available. Competence is a set of skills and knowledge required to complete the function of specific task successfully.
The Targeted Selection process easier for the interviewer who had the concept that the past performance (& behavior) will be able to predict future performance. This method is widely used for the recruiters.
Incoming search terms:
- targeted selection interview questions
- targeted selection interview
- targeted selection
- targeted selection questions
- targeted selection interview questions examples
- targeted selection interview tips
- targeted selection interview questions and answers
- targeted selection interview questions for human resource position
- targeted selection questions and answers
- Targetted Selection Interview
Categories: Human Resources Management Tags: behavioral questions, competency based questions, functional skill, interpersonal skills, interview technique, interviewer, leaving a job, performance capabilities, prospective employees, recruiters, salary expectations, selection process, targeted selection interview, targeted selection questions, theoretical knowledge, theoretical questions