Teen age is the stage which comes after the end of childhood, marked by rapid physical growth. Rapid growth that occurs on the outside and the teenager’s body in it, brought no small amount due to the attitude, behavior, health and adolescent personality. In general, adolescents are defined as the transition between childhood and adulthood that runs between the age of 12 years to 21 years. Every stage of human development is usually accompanied by various psychological demands to be met, as well as in adolescence.
Characteristics of Adolescent Period:
- Adolescence as a period of transition, namely the transition from childhood to transitional adulthood.
Incoming search terms:
- adolescent development
- adolescent psychological development
- PHYSICAL GROWTH
- adolescence development
- teenage psychological development
- happy adolescent
- happy adolescent images
- does adolescent physical development mirror their psychological development
- PSYCHOLOGY HUMAN GROWTH and development teens
Categories: Adolescent Tags: adolescence, adolescent period, attitude behavior, behavior health, characteristics of adolescents, contradictions, emotional instability, group activities, new situation, period of transition, psychological characteristics, psychological demands, rapid growth, rapid physical growth, self identity, teen age, transition from childhood, transitional adulthood