Performance appraisal is playing an important role as part of the overall process of performance management.
Work Assessment Objectives:
- Information about the achievement of objectives (targets) of work, helping employees realize their potential and use in completing the task.
- Sources of feedback to improve performance
- Expansion of career (promotion, increased responsibilities)
- Reinforcement (reward, salary increases)
Incoming search terms:
- performance management
- recruitment and selection process
- employee promotion process
- performance appraisal in psychology
- performance appraisal process
Categories: Performance Appraisal Tags: assessment objectives, career promotion, employee performance, employee productivity, motivation of employees, organizational interventions, performance appraisal, performance assessment, performance management work, salary increases, self development, work assessment